Affordable Builders Kentish Town
Perfect for all domestic and commercial properties, these services are performed by the builders Kentish Town counts on for quality house repairs and revamping. You can get help with redecoration, home improvement, house repairs, and a whole lot more besides. All begun with an on-site consultation with an experienced tradesman, provided obligation-free.
Enjoy Work From Experienced Kentish Town Builders
- When you've got questions about how we'll handle the renovation you're planning, simply give us a call - we're here 24/7 to support you
- Request your consultation with one of the friendly technicians onsite, and plan out your budget for your home improvement with no obligation to proceed
- Stay within the financial limits you've imposed every time! After consulting with you we'll know the figure you had in mind
- Every craftsman on the team is an experienced professional, and each is covered by comprehensive insurance, and works under a quality guarantee too
Your Choice Of Building Services in Kentish Town:
- Painting and Decorating: all sorts of interior walls and woodwork are easy for the decorators to deal with. We undercoat and colour-match with technical skill.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: for both residential and commercial properties, this services gives you the planning and installation skills needed for new kitchens.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: this is your one-stop solution for all decorating, electrical work and plumbing for both small-scale upgrades and full renovations.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: ideal for plastering and wallboarding walls and ceilings, from the initial coat to the final precisely skimmed finish.
- Tiling Services: there's no wall, part-wall, sink splashback, or floor that the expert team can't fit tiles to. We work with ceramic, porcelain, quarry tiles, and much more!
- Wallpapering Services: need to get precision wallpapering behind radiators, door frames, and the like? The renovation experts can work with any area.
Besides the Builders services we offer, you can count on us for various types of handymen jobs. Sometimes the easiest tasks prove to be the most difficult ones. Save yourself some time - we can repair furniture, mount TVs and more.
Booking Us For a Service? Here's a Little More to Know
We know that with many other building companies the costs of the work aren't always clear. That's why we take pains to make sure you're always aware how we'll be sticking well within your budget. The initial step to this is of course our in-person consultation. This will allow us to first calculate, and then provide you with a clear price breakdown, which will include:
- A clear list of all labour we'll be undertaking, set out by room or task
- An itemised list of materials we'll be using, including an accurate estimate based on our experience if we're supplying the materials, or your materials if not
- All other costs and prices associated with the work that you need done!
How to Make Your Booking
You can choose between several options to get more details about the home improvement job you need. If you prefer to call us, use the phone number provided below. We're open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and at the weekend to take your call.
You'll get your in-home consultation set up quick, hassle-free whenever you get in touch.
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Kentish Town
Kentish Town is a local area of north west London. It belongs to the London Borough of Camden. The postcode district of the area is NW5. The name of the area comes from the old 'Ken-ditch', which means the 'bed of waterway'. It has a fairly large boundary, stretching from Camden Gardens to as far north as the Highgate Road/Gordon House Road junction near Dartmouth Park. Many of the old buildings remain, albeit hidden behind the façades of modern shops or neglected. Kentish Town has always been noted for its pubs, bars and numerous independently owned shops. The latter makes the high street a mixture of national retail chains and independent shops, including a long-standing bookshop, and several organic stores.